- Annual report EXPOSED 2019
- Annual report EXPOSED 2018
- Annual report EXPOSED 2017
- Annual report EXPOSED 2016
- Annual report EXPOSED 2015
- Bui S, Dempster TD, Remen M, Oppedal F (2016), Effect of ectoparasite infestation density and life‐history stages on the swimming performance of Atlantic salmon Salmo salar. Aquaculture Environment Interactions 2016 (1869‐215X) Vol. 8, s. 387‐395
- Remen M, Solstorm F, Bui S, Klebert P, Vågseth T, Solstorm D, Hvas M, Oppedal F (2016), Critical swimming speed in groups of Atlantic salmon Salmo salar. Aquaculture Environment Interactions 2016: Volume 8, pages 659‐664.
- Rundtop P, Frank K (2016), Experimental evaluation of hydroacoustic instruments for ROV navigation along aquaculture net pens. Aquacultural Engineering 2016; Volume 74.
- Hvas M, Folkedal O, Imsland A, Oppedal F (2017b), The effect of thermal acclimation on aerobic scope and critical swimming speed in Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar L.). J. Exp. Biol. 220, 2757‐2764.
- Hvas M, Oppedal O. (2017c), Sustained swimming capacity of Atlantic salmon. Aquacult. Env. Interact. 9, 361‐369.
- Hvas M, Karlsbakk E, Mæhle S, Wright D, Oppedal F (2017d), The gill parasite Paramoeba perurans compromises aerobic scope, swimming capacity and ion balance in Atlantic salmon. Conservation. Physiology 5. 10.1093/conphys/cox066
- Hvas M, Folkedal O, Solstorm D, Vågseth T, Fosse JO, Gansel LC, Oppedal F (2017a), Assessing swimming capacity and schooling behaviour in farmed Atlantic salmon Salmo salar with experimental pushcages, Aquaculture, Volume 473, 20 April 2017, Pages 423‐429
- Mathisen B M, Aamodt A, Langseth H (2017), Data driven case base construction for prediction of success of marine operations. CEUR Workshop Proceedings 2017; Volum 2028. s. 104‐113
- Haugaløkken, Bent Oddvar Arnesen; Jørgensen, Erlend Kvinge; Schjølberg, Ingrid (2018b), Experimental Validation of End‐Effector Stabilization for Underwater Vehicle‐Manipulator Systems in Subsea Operations. Robotics and Autonomous Systems; Volum 109. s. 1‐12
- Holmen, Ingunn Marie; Utne, Ingrid Bouwer; Haugen, Stein (2018) Risk assessments in the Norwegian aquaculture industry: Status and improved practice. Aquacultural Engineering 2018; Volum 83. s. 65‐75
- Hvas, Malthe; Folkedal, Ole; Imsland, Albert; Oppedal, Frode (2018), Metabolic rates, swimming capabilities, thermal niche and stress response of the lumpfish, cyclopterus lumpus. Biology Open 2018; Volum 7:bio036079.(9) s. 1‐9
- Hvas, Malthe; Nilsen, Tom Ole; Oppedal, Frode (2018), Oxygen Uptake and Osmotic Balance of Atlantic Salmon in Relation to Exercise and Salinity Acclimation. Frontiers in Marine Science 2018; Volum 5.s.1‐11
- Bjelland H, Føre M, Lader P, Kristiansen D, Holmen IM, Fredheim A, Grøtli EI, Fathi DE, Oppedal F, Utne IB, Schjølberg I (2016), Exposed aquaculture in Norway‐ Technologies for robust operations in rough conditions. Proceedings from OCEANS’ 15 MTS/IEEE, Washington, USA, 19‐22 October 2015.
- Arnesen BO, Lekkas AM and Schjølberg I (2017), 3D path following and tracking for an inspection class ROV, In: Proc. of the 36th International Conference on Ocean, Offshore & Arctic Engineering (OMAE17), June 25‐50, 2017, Trondheim, Norway.
- Bore PT & Amdahl J (2017), Determination of environmental conditions relevant for the ultimate limit state at an exposed aquaculture location. In proceedings of the 36th Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering Conference, OMAE2017‐61413, June 25‐50, 2017, Trondheim, Norway.
- Bore PT, Amdahl J, Kristiansen D, (2017), Modelling of Hydrodynamic Loads on Aquaculture Net Cages By a Modified Morison Model. 7th International Conference on Computational Methods in Marine Engineering, At Nantes, France
- Grøtli EI, Bjerkeng M, Rundtop P, Vagia M, Haugli FB, Transeth AA (2017), Canvas as a design tool for autonomous operations: With application to net inspection of a sea based fish farm using an underwater vehicle, OCEANS, Aberdeen, UK
- Holmen IM, Utne IB, Haugen S (2017), Organisational safety indicators in aquaculture – a preliminary study. Risk, Reliability and Safety: Innovating Theory and Practice: Proceedings of ESREL 2016 (Glasgow, Scotland, 25‐29 September 2016). CRC Press.
- Holmen IM, Utne IB, Haugen S, Ratvik I (2017), The status of risk assessments in Norwegian fish farming. In: Safety & Reliability, Theory and Applications. CRC Press.
- Kristiansen D, Aksnes V, Su B, Lader P and Bjelland HV (2017), Environmental description in the design of fish farms at exposed locations. In proceedings of the 36th Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering Conference, OMAE2017‐61531, June 25‐50, 2017, Trondheim, Norway.
- Lader P, Kristiansen D Kristiansen, Alver M, Bjelland HV & Myrhaug D (2017), Classification of aquaculture locations in Norway with respect to wind wave exposure. In: The 36th International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering, OMAE2017.
- Mathisen BM, Aamodt A, Langseth H (2017), Data driven case base construction for prediction of success of marine operations. ICCBR‐17 Workshop on Workshop on Case‐based Reasoning and Deep Learning ‐ CBRDL 2017; 2017‐06‐26 ‐ 2017‐06‐26, NTNU
- Fredheim, Arne; Reve, Torger (2018), Future Prospects of Marine Aquaculture. OCEANS 2018 MTS/IEEE Charleston. IEEE conference proceedings 2018 ISBN 978‐1‐5386‐4814‐8.
- Haugaløkken, Bent Oddvar Arnesen; Sandøy, Stian Skaalvik; Schjølberg, Ingrid; Alfredsen, Jo Arve; Utne, Ingrid Bouwer (2018a), Probabilistic Localization and Mapping of Flexible Underwater Structures using Octomap. 2018 European Control Conference (ECC). IEEE 2018 ISBN 978‐3‐9524‐2698‐2. s.268‐275